Hot Toys has revealed another con exclusive for 2016 - the Iron Man 3 – Iron Man Mark XXVII Disco Armor 1/6 Scale Figure. And it looks absolutely amazing!
From Hot Toys:
The Hot Toys “House Party Protocol” figures is expanding yet again for Iron Man fans as we officially introduce Disco (Mark XXVII), the Chameleon Suit, 1/6th scale collectible figure as a Toy Fair Exclusive item!
This chameleon suit earns its nickname “Disco” for its special blue and orange color combination and its ability to camouflage in the surrounding environment. The 1/6th scale Disco Mark XXVII collectible figure features detailed armor design, specially applied metallic blue and orange colored painting on armor, LED light-up functions, and a dynamic figure stand.
Iron Man fans don’t miss the chance to expand your “House Party Protocol” once again!
See more details and all of the new photos by reading on.
Iron Man 3 – Iron Man Mark XXVII Disco Armor 1/6 Scale Figure
– Product Code: MMS371
– Product Name: Disco (Mark XXVII)
– Height: Approximately 31cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: detailed armor design, specially applied metallic blue and orange colored painting on armor, LED light-up functions, and a dynamic figure stand
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A.
– Head Art Directed by N/A.
The 1/6th scale Disco (Mark XXVII) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Disco, the Chameleon Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Metallic blue and orange colored painting on armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable missile-firing shoulder armor
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) circular dynamic figure stand
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2016
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
Will you be adding this superb piece to your Hall of Armor this convention season?
Source: Hot Toys
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To