Follow by Email

Friday, 9 September 2016

Anne Hathaway Still Wants A Catwoman Spinoff


It has been four years now since Anne Hathaway suited up as Catwoman for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises. Since then, the actress has been very vocal about wanting to take up the role of Selina Kyle once again - and she's still hoping it'll happen.

Even though there could be some difficulties pulling it off.

“I loved that character and I had such a blast playing her,” Hathaway said in a recent interview with Variety. “I’m not sure how it would work because I think the Chris Nolan chapter of the Batman story has been wrapped up and I’m part of that, but I love the DC Universe and it would be fun to take a trip back.”

With a new version of the DC Expanded Universe well underway, the chances are very good that a new actress would be taking up the part of Catwoman moving forward. Does Hathaway consider herself somewhat possessive of the role? “I don’t think you can,” she said. “It sort of goes with the territory when you accept it and receive it from the last Catwoman. I was shown such generosity from Halle [Berry] and from Michelle [Pfeiffer], and so I would do that the next time as well.”

What do you think, Infinite Earths fans? Would you like to see Anne Hathaway back in the role of Catwoman for this new version of the DC Expanded Universe?

Source: Variety

For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/

No comments:

Post a Comment