Follow by Email

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Cody Rhodes Wants To Play Black Bolt In The Inhumans


Comic book fans have gotten rather familiar with Cody Rhodes this year. The professional wrestler took on Stephen Amell as Stardust at last year's SummerSlam event, and he portrayed a tough-as-nails drug dealer earlier this season on Arrow.

While speaking with Bleeding Cool about an upcoming match at Ring of Honor: Final Battle, Rhodes expressed interest in returning to the DC TV Universe in the future.

"I would love to," Rhodes said of possibly reprising the role of Stardust dealer Derek Sampson. "There’s no concrete plans right now. I heard something might be brewing for a future season. What [DC TV producer] Greg Berlanti has done is amazing – he’s made four distinct universes, I think there’s about to be a fifth – with bringing DC to television. I would love to be part of the Arrowverse, Star City, again as Derek Sampson, or even part of something like Legends of Tomorrow. I’m a lifelong comic book reader, and they were very excited about the episode and how it turned out, as was I, so I'd say there’s a good chance."

Interestingly, while he wants to return to the DC TV Universe, Rhodes also revealed that he's trying to get cast as Black Bolt in the upcoming ABC series The Inhumans - of whom he is a big fan.

"I will fully disclose that I have been actively pursuing a couple of roles, that being one. I now have uprooted, moved to LA, to look into acting more, especially after the Arrow episode. So that would mean the world to me if that were to happen. And we’re actively looking into it. I’m all about it."

Would you like to see Rhodes suit up as Black Bolt in The Inhumans?

Source: Bleeding Cool
  
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment