Follow by Email

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Donald Glover Discusses His Approach To Playing Lando


Rogue One: A Star Wars Story may have just been released in theatres this week, but fans are already looking ahead to the next chapter in the Star Wars Universe - a currently untitled standalone flick focusing on a young Han Solo.

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are directing the picture, which will star Alden Ehrenreich in the lead role, and Donald Glover as the always suave Lando Calrissian. The actor recently took part in a round table discussion where he was asked about his upcoming role as the smoothest smuggler this side of the outer rim.

"It was the first action figure I ever had. I remember my dad giving it to me. I had a Darth Vader one and this one that I lost the cape and the lightsaber came out of the arm, and I ripped that out. I remember Lando really well. He was like the only black guy in space. And he was the cool one. I just realized, he still has to be cool. And cool is an interesting thing. Cool changes depending on the perspective. Also, it’s fun because [the Han Solo movie is set] before [Empire Strikes Back], so he’s still figuring it out a little bit, which is fun."

We really can't wait to see what Glover brings to the part.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment