Hot Toys has updated their official Facebook page with an advanced look at their upcoming Iron Man Sneaky Mark XV Retro Armor Version 1/6 Scale Figure. Featured in Iron Man 3, this unique suit of armor features a classic red-and-gold finish and LED light-up functionality.
You can check out this sleek figure in full posted below...
Iron Man Sneaky Mark XV Retro Armor Version 1/6 Scale Figure
With its built-in cloaking system, the Mark XV “Sneaky” armor is among the most unique armors in Tony Stark’s “House Party Protocol” in Iron Man 3. Today Hot Toys offers a special inspired take on the armor, livening up the original’s cool dark gray color scheme to give it the Iron Man classic red-and-gold finish which first appeared in the Iron Man 3 concept art of this armor.
The Retro Armor Version of the 1/6th scale Mark XV collectible figure has the same sleek form factor as the movie version, but is given the iconic red-and-gold Iron Man coloration with newly painted and electroplated parts to mimic the original concept art design. This figure features a meticulously crafted armor equipped with LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, the unique asymmetrical forearm design, plus a specially designed dynamic figure stand and gold colored name plate.
Only available in selected markets, this exclusive Mark XV 1/6th scale figure will make a great addition to your Iron Man collection!
– Product Code: MMS396
– Product Name: Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Version)
– Height: Approximately 31 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: A meticulously crafted armor equipped with LED light-up functions, unique asymmetrical forearm design, specially designed dynamic figure stand
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A
– Head Painted by N/A
– Head Art Directed by N/A
Special features of the 1/6th scale Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure:
– Based on the construction of Sneaky (Mark XV) from Iron Man 3
– Red-and-gold painted and electroplated armor emulating the original concept art design:
– Multiple layers and shades of red colored painting on armor
– Five (5) gold chrome armor parts throughout the body
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED-lighted left forearm (battery operated)
– Asymmetrical forearm design
– Removable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– Shin armor can be opened to reveal interior mechanical design
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– One (1) specially designed dynamic figure stand with gold colored name plate
Look for the figure to be released by the 1st quarter of 2017.
Will you be adding it to your Hall Of Armor next year?
Source: Hot Toys
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To