Follow by Email

Friday, 2 December 2016

Jai Courtney Says He's Not Done With Boomerang


Given its impressive performance at the box office this past summer, there is little doubt that a sequel to David Ayer's Suicide Squad is going to happen. However, with the DC Films slate already jam-packed with movies, it may take a few years before that one finally gets off the ground.

Whatever happens next, one member of the DCEU family is more than ready to suit up on the big screen for another go-round. Jai Courtney, who portrayed [Captain] Boomerang in Suicide Squad, has expressed interest in a sequel before, and his opinion on the matter has not changed.

“Listen, they keep their cards very close to their chest. I actually have no idea, I pray the answer is yes. I certainly don’t feel like I’m done with that character. I had a lot of fun playing him, and I don’t feel like anyone is done with that franchise, certainly not yet. So, I hope so, sooner or later. The studio is very busy at the moment, director David Ayer is directing something else at the moment, but I’m sure they have plans, just none that they’ve shared with me.”

Of course, Boomerang could end up appearing in another DCEU film outside of Suicide Squad. Like The Flash for instance. For now, all we can do is wait and see what Warner Bros. has planned.

When do you think Boomerang will show up in the DC Films Universe next?

Source: We Got This Covered

For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/

No comments:

Post a Comment