Follow by Email

Sunday, 18 December 2016

New Justice League Promo Arriving Soon


Fans were a little disheartened when a rumored Justice League trailer was not attached to the recently released Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. However, it sounds like the film's director, Zack Snyder, has some rather exciting news for all us DC fans!

Apparently, Snyder recently crossed paths with Mikah McAllister, who claims that the director revealed that a new promo for Justice League is coming really, REALLY soon...

Shout out to my boss for officially making this meet up happen😭 #batmanvsuperman #justiceleague Director, #zacksnyder , has a message for you guys: " Watch the Justice League movie, BECAUSE ITS THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!"πŸŽ₯ Also, I asked if he can do a video with me to "inspire" you guys to watch his films, he says: " Normally I would but the promo for the movie will begin REAL SOON so I can't say more at the moment...."πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† By real soon, he means the end of this month 😏I'm soooo pumpedπŸ€”πŸ˜¬πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ At least I got to reiterate how much I loved his Dawn of the Dead remake and #wonderwoman 😭 He was very grateful and soooooooo kind to me! Yes, now he knows my face... but probably forgot my name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Also, #thebatman will be filmed at the WB lot... (allegedly)πŸ˜πŸ¦‡πŸ”₯
A photo posted by Mikah McAllister (@mikahmcallister) on

As can be sewn below, McAllister says that the new Justice League promo should drop by the end of the month - which is a great way to cap off 2016, if you ask us!

“Also, I asked if he can do a video with me to “inspire” you guys to watch his film, he says: ” Normally I would but the promo for the movie will begin REAL SOON so I can’t say more at the moment” …. by real soon he means end of the month”

Are you ready for the new Justice League promo?

Starring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Ray Fisher, Jeremy Irons, and J.K. Simmons, Justice League arrives in November 17, 2017.

Source: Mikah McAllister

For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/

No comments:

Post a Comment