Six new series regulars have been announced for Freeform's live-action adaption of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger comic book series. The new show follows Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph), two teenagers from different backgrounds who find themselves burdened by newly acquired superpowers while falling in love.
Joining the likes of Holt and Joseph on the show will be:
- Andrea Roth (Rescue Me, Blue Bloods) as Melissa Bowen, Tandy's mom.
- Gloria Reuben (ER, Mr. Robot) as Adina Johnson, Tyrone's mother.
- Miles Mussenden (Bloodline, Queen Sugar) as Tyrone's father, Michael Johnson.
- Carl Lundstedt (Grey's Anatomy, Conviction) as Liam, a townie who operates as Tandy's partner in crime while moonlighting as her boyfriend.
- James Saito (Life of Pi) as Dr. Bernard Sanjo, an emotional cornerstone in Tyrone's life.
- J.D. Evermore (True Detective, The Walking Dead) as Detective Connors, described as "a contradiction of a man embracing an intimidating persona that overcompensates for a secret he keeps close to the vest."
“We’re thrilled to fill out the rest of the talented cast on Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger and join with Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph to make a show that fans, new and old, will enjoy,” said Jeph Loeb, head of Marvel Television and executive producer.
Marvel's Cloak & Dagger arrives in 2018.
Source: TV Insider
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To