Follow by Email

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Edward James Olmos To Return For Blade Runner 2049


Legendary actor Edward James Olmos has confirmed that he'll be returning to the role of Blade Runner Gaff in the upcoming Blade Runner 2049.

"I signed a seven page non-disclosure contract. I did, my manager did, my agent did, everybody did," he tells TheTRENDTalk. "I couldn’t talk about it. I couldn’t talk about it to anybody about it. Guess what? This is the first time that I’m telling the whole world, that yes, I am going to be Gaff in Blade Runner 2049."
 
When asked how his character fits into the new movie, Olmos replied:
 
"Well it’s not about Gaff, but it’s about someone who is going to try to find out certain things about us back then. My role is like it was in the original – that time I only had four scenes, in this I only have one. But again, it’s a poignant little scene."
 
In the original movie, Gaff is alluded to knowing that Rick Deckard is a Replicant. 
 
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
 
Directed by  Denis Villeneuve, Blade Runner 2049 hits theaters on October 6th.

Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Robin Wright, Dave Bautista and Jared Leto also star.
 
Source: TheTRENDTalk

For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/

No comments:

Post a Comment