Star Trek: Discovery has added five additional actors to its debut season.
The new cast members include:
- Shazad Latif (Penny Dreadful): Lieutenant Tyler, a Starfleet officer in the Federation.
- Rekha Sharma (Battlestar Galactica): Commander Landry, the security officer of the Starship Discovery.
- Kenneth Mitchell (Jericho): Kol, a commanding officer in the Klingon Empire.
- Clare McConnell (Dim the Fluorescents): Dennas, a leader in the Klingon Empire.
- Damon Runyan (Supernatural): Ujilli, a leader in the Klingon Empire.
The series still has yet to receive an official launch date over at CBS. Star Trek: Discovery had been originally slated to premiere in January, but production delays and the dismissal of former showrunner Brryan Fuller, still an executive producer on the project, have set the show back.
When does officially debut, the show will be available on the CBS All Access streaming service in the United States, as well as on Netflix in numerous other locations including Canada.
What do you think of these new additions to the cast of Star Trek: Discovery?
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To