Follow by Email

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Tyrese Has Met With WB Regarding Green Lantern Corps


While there really is noting concrete regarding casting for Green Lantern Corps, one thing that's certain is that fans are really hoping Tyrese Gibson will have a role in the film. Recently, the Fast And Furious actor sat down to talk with Syfy Wire and revealed that he has indeed had a few meetings about the being in the film with Warner Bros. Studios.

"Yeah, I would love to do it. Ya know I had a couple of meetings at Warner about it. I just think that they’re still trying to figure out what the move is. I would love to officially confirm but I can’t, and if they go in a different direction, I think they know what’s best for the movie, but the fans started this campaign and all I’ve done is made use of my social media to let folks know that I’m interested."

Presumably, Gibson would likely end up playing John Stewart in the film. The actor has been more than vocal about his desire to star in the DC Film over social media, and the fans have always been there to do all they can to get his voice heard by those responsible for casting the film. While there is no guarantee he'll appear in the movie, there is no denying he's very interested in a part for the film.

You can check out Gibson's comments posted in the player below...


Green Lantern Corps is set for release on July 24th, 2020.

David S. Goyer and Justin Rhodes wrote the screenplay.

Source: Syfy Wire

For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To  
https://www.facebook.com/Infinite-Earths-293285607457542/
Or
https://twitter.com/IEarths
 Or
https://www.instagram.com/infinite.earths/

No comments:

Post a Comment