Mezco Toyz has unveiled the next addition to their line of One:12th Collective action figures - The Joker. Standing 6" tall, this new version of the iconic Clown Prince Of Crime features over 28 points of articulation, a tailored costume and a slew of fun accessories.
Check out all the official details posted below...
The Clown Prince of Crime is presented in a short-sleeve button down shirt, tailored vest, and pinstripe pants. He comes equipped with the most diabolical of accessories including a teddy bear strapped with dynamite and flaunts two head portraits capturing his maniacal visage.
The Joker has a penchant for blending crime and chaos and is the Batman’s most lethal foe. Not only is the Joker the Dark Knight's greatest villain, he is widely considered one of the greatest villains of all time.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOKER FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) weapon holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of posing/cane holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Short sleeve button-down shirt
- Tailored vest
- Duty belt with knife sheaths
- Pinstripe pants
- Work boots
- One (1) time bomb teddy bear
- Two (2) knives (fits into sheaths on belt)
- One (1) skull-handled cane
Priced at $80, the figure will ship between November and January.
Secure Yours Now Through Our Friends At
Source: Mezco Toyz
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To