Good Smile Company has unveiled a new Ninja Catwoman Figma figure.
Based on the character's appearance in Batman Ninja, the figure stands 5.5" tall, features a wide range of articulation and includes swappable face pieces, an interchangeable head sculpt, interchangeable hands, a tail whip, and a figure stand.
Check out all the official details posted below...
The elusive thief is now a Figma!
From the anime “Batman Ninja” comes a figma of Catwoman!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- In addition to her confident smiling face plate, a charming winking face plate is also included.
- An unmasked head part and claws are included as optional parts.
- She comes with two version of her whip: one wrapped around her waist and one extended out.
- An articulated figma stand is included to facilitate various poses.
The Figma Ninja Catwoman is slated for release in Japan May 2019.
It will be priced at 7,222 Yen.
Several North American retailers will also have the figure up for pre-order starting today.
Secure Yours Now Through Our Friends At
Will you be adding this unique version of DC's elusive thief to your collection?
Look for it to arrive next summer.
Source: Good Smile Company
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To