Mezco Toyz has unveiled another convention exclusive in the form of the One:12 Collective Wolverine 5 Ronin figure. The figure stands 6" tall, features a full range of articulation and includes everything from traditional samurai clothing, katana swords, sheaths and more!
Check out all the official details posted below...
The One:12 Collective Wolverine 5 Ronin figure depicts the mutant enduring the brutality of 17th century Japan. Based on his appearance in ‘5 Ronin’, Wolverine is authentically dressed in traditional samurai clothing and comes complete with two katana swords of arming length, and two sheaths that can be neatly tucked into his waist belt and a scarf.
Wolverine is forced to walk the lonely path of the masterless samurai in the violent and tumultuous world of feudal Japan. Determined to avenge his brother, Wolverine sets off to find the Damiyo who is responsible for his brother’s demise.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE WOLVERINE 5 RONIN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of sword holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) posing hand (R)
- Kamishimo with kimono, hakama, jacket and waist belt
- Scarf with integrated posing wire
- Geta style shoes
- One (1) long katana sword with sheath
- One (1) short katana sword with sheath
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
This limited edition Mezco Fall Exclusive is only available via our website and at the Mezco Toyz NYCC booth #1954, while supplies last.
Look for this one to set you back $85.
New York Comic Con is being held from October 4th - 7th at the Javits Convention Center.
Source: Mezco Toyz
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To