Back in April, Mezco Toyz announced a new One:12 Collective Popeye figure.
Now, they've lifted the curtain on an exclusive variant version in the Popeye One:12 Collective Deluxe Sailor Edition figure. This version includes swappable heads, a duffle bag, a collapsible spy glass, a compass and even comes dressed in his classic 1940's era Navy uniform.
Check out all the official details posted below...
The One:12 Collective Popeye – Deluxe Sailor Edition features Popeye sporting Navy whites, just as he did in the animated shorts between 1940 and 1960. Packaged neatly in a deluxe tin shaped like a spinach can, Popeye comes complete with two head portraits and a wide range of accessories including: a removable pea coat, a duffle bag with functional drawstring, a collapsible spy glass, a compass with hinged lid, two spinach cans, three different hats, and two styles of corncob pipes.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE POPEYE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 14cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) holding hand for spinach and compass (L)
- One (1) holding hand for spy glass (R)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored Navy whites
- Black shoes
- Tailored pea coat (removable)
- Three (3) hats
- Captain’s hat
- Sailor’s hat
- Longshoreman’s hat
- Three (3) corncob pipes (fit into mouth of both heads)
- Three (3) corncob pipes with smoke (fit into mouth of both heads)
- Two (2) spinach cans
- Open can
- Closed can
- Compass (Lid opens & closes)
- Spy glass (collapsible)
- Duffle bag
The Deluxe Sailor Edition Popeye figure is priced at $85.
It will be released between January and March of 2019.
Will you be adding the iconic Sailor Man to your collection next year
Source: Mezco Toyz
For More From Infinite Earths, Be Sure To